[Retros] Call for Messing 2015

Thierry LE GLEUHER t.legleuher at hotmail.fr
Thu Apr 2 10:38:50 EDT 2015

Dear retro friends, This year I am again responsible to organize the retro solving tournament during the Messigny 2015 meeting, which is going to take place in May (22-25), at « Saint Germain au Mont d'or » near the city of Lyon.I am looking for original retro problems compatible with a solving tournament (proof games, orthodox retro and one fairy retro).Your contribution for this contest would be appreciated.The selected problems for the Messigny 2015 contest will be judged with the usual originals from Phenix 2015.The non-selected problems for Messigny, might be published normally in Phenix if you wish it, or being taken back by the authors. Your contributions are awaited before May 11, 2015 at:t.legleuher at hotmail.fr Pay attention to not respond to this message but only to my personal address. You can find information about Messigny 2015 here:http://phenix-echecs.fr/Messigny/AFCE.php
Sincerely
Thierry