[Retros] rights & ocassions /answering Andrew

Guus Rol grol33 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:00:11 EDT 2014

Hi Joost,

Just as a note - not to say that I agree or disagree - my suggestion is to
designate the removal of administrative rules by adding "-a" to a
stipulation. I know of cases where a desired solution is interfered by an
awkward use of the admin rules. In other cases they are an interesting
handle for composers, though. Provided the rules are clear.

Guus Rol.