[Retros] rights & ocassions /answering Andrew

Valery Liskovets liskov at im.bas-net.by
Wed May 14 09:50:51 EDT 2014

Joost,

In my example, looking in the past, we have enough time for 4 repetitions.
But are they (more exactly, should the Rules be such that they are) all
identical in both twins? I see no way to pose this question via a problem
with an ordinary stipulation (unless I overlook anything). As far as I know
Nikita Plaksin has never discussed this (modern, future-depending)
collision:
is castling _practically_ executable or not? And his corresponding problems
didn't depend on such nuances of the 3-rep. rule. But maybe any of them
can be reinterpreted in such framework?

Valery