[Retros] rights & ocassions /answering Andrew

Valery Liskovets liskov at im.bas-net.by
Wed May 14 06:25:30 EDT 2014

Hi Roberto,

Well, let me clarify my intention (without technical details).
Of course I mean the 50-m. rule. In a), castling is still achievable in
principle:
possible is 9(50).Bxh2! K~ and 10.0-0. Thus, the first switchback
Ke1-~-e1 does
change the position. In b), castling has been lost ultimately: 9(50).Bf4
(K~)=.
Thus, one might declare that already the first switchback Ke1-~-e1
changes nothing!
Practical possibility vs technical ("bureaucratic" in your terms) one!?

Valery

Roberto Osorio wrote on May 11:

Your idea sound interesting but I'm not getting it totally. It seems to
be connected with the
50 moves rule (I understand 41 complete moves, not single moves), but it
seems that the
answer is just "complete the 50 moves", since the bK.

Moreover, I'm ashamed but I'm not getting the difference with wBc1->a1.
Could you explain a bit please?