[Retros] Call for Messigny 2014

Thierry LE GLEUHER t.legleuher at hotmail.fr
Mon Mar 31 15:12:25 EDT 2014

Dear retro friends,

This year I am again responsible to organize the retro solving tournament
during the Messigny 2014 meeting, which is going to take place in May (8-11).

I am looking for original retro problems compatible with a solving
tournament (proof games, orthodox retro and one fairy retro).

Your contribution for this contest would be appreciated.

The selected problems for the Messigny 2014 contest will be judged with the
usual originals from Phenix 2014.

The non-selected problems for Messigny, might be published normally in
Phenix if you wish it, or being taken back by the authors.

Your contributions are awaited before May 02, 2014 at:

t.legleuher at hotmail.fr

Pay attention to not respond to this message but only to my personal
address.

You can find information about Messigny 2014 here:

http://phenix-echecs.fr/Messigny/AFCE.php

Sincerely

Thierry