[Retros] Proof game article

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:05:51 EDT 2014

I saw your article, Nicolas... I have been enjoying it... but, I must
confess, thus far, I am rather disappointed by your choices, with respect
to fairy proofgames.

I wish you would have treated them as more than an afterthought (I would
certainly have understood if your focus were purely upon FIDE chess
proofgames, but once you pierced the fairy veil, I consider it valid to
critique this aspect of your coverage, which is otherwise quite good),