[Retros] Favour/En Passant

Guus Rol grol33 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:39:15 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

I am quite happy to keep our paradigmic divide alive! It gives me a nice
background to make comparisons and measure relative progress in shared
domains. Also gives everyone else an existential choice in retro life :-).

By the way, we actually agree - by chance - that Jonathans diagram is not
mate in one under RS laws, though not for the samen reason. If you read my
post carefully, you'll see that I prefer to drop the "group right" option
as long as there is an alternative. But I can respect if someone makes a
different choice since it will not endanger consistency in other areas (as
far as I currently know).

I will never drop the proof game requirement. It is the Higgs boson of the
retro field. Without it, the universe collapses.

Best wishes, Guus Rol.