[Retros] rights & ocassions / not answering Andrew anymore

Guus Rol grol33 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:37:13 EDT 2014

Hi Olli,

Things are not that complicated. You can always construct one proof game
for the diagram in less than 41.5 moves in which Rg8+ draws because of 3R
occurring at the next move Bf8. This is sufficient to dual the intended
solution. Of course, still on the premise that 3R is automatic by
convention.

Best wishes, Guus.