[Retros] Retros column in The Problemist

Mark Thornton Mark.Thornton at PapworthEverard.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 15:21:01 EDT 2014

Dear Friends,

The Retros column in The Problemist has a healthy supply of Proof Games, but a dwindling number of "classical" Retros and other types of retro problem. Whilst I am always happy to receive originals, of any type, I would be particularly grateful to any composer who can help me to "balance my portfolio". Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Best wishes
Mark Thornton
Retros Sub-Editor, The Problemist
8 Wimbish Road, Papworth Everard, Cambridge CB23 3XJ, UK
e: Mark.Thornton at PapworthEverard.co.uk

Sent via http://www.ANY-Mail.com