[Retros] Messigny-Retros: "Ready-Made"

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Fri May 24 18:34:28 EDT 2013

It would be interesting if a program could sift through a large game
database, and find the longest unique game.
I imagine the Trompowsky Attack might offer good prospects.

e.g., 1.d4 Nf6 2.Bg5 Ne4 3.Bh4 g5 4.f3 gxh4 5.fxe4

After that, the options, for continuing in unique fashion, rapidly narrow.
Has anybody played 5...h3 ?