[Retros] Puzzlers Cup

Andrew Buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Mon Mar 11 13:30:33 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

If you want more info, I suggest that you contact Mr Coakley directly - he's
a very pleasant chap. He did clarify for me that (a) problems must be
originals (b) joint submissions are ok.

The main guideline I might suggest is to read some of his prior columns.
It's deliberately pitched at an introductory level. Consequently, highly
sophisticated problems (e.g. Retractor Typ Proca) might fall flat.

I agree with your assessment of the dolorous state of problem term
definitions.

All the best,

Andrew.