[Retros] Messigny 2013 / MatPlus Forum

Andrew Buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Thu Jul 11 20:32:40 EDT 2013

Hi Per,

I had not been able to access the site for a while, getting a 404 message
for any particular page.

But if I enter just
www.matplus.net
then I get a page in Serbian which can be translated to English as:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UT
F-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.matplus.net%2F&act=url

My guess is that the payment to the hosting company may have been stopped.
Someone should contact EUnet to confirm.

Sweet composition, by the way.

Thanks,
Andrew.