[Retros] Retrograde analysis in other forms

Andrew Buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Wed Jul 3 14:14:15 EDT 2013

Hi Gianni,

Thanks for this – but we already had the diagram earlier from Stackexchange. And I thought that the diagram was missing from the Virginia online, but I Mario (thanks) points out that I overlooked it.

I wonder though if there is a more challenging diagram which would fit the text of the story. With the current position, the self-cudgelling of brains that the hero goes through is a bit laughable.

Thanks,
Andrew.