[Retros] No occupied white square

Olli Heimo olli.heimo at luukku.com
Tue Dec 31 08:41:00 EST 2013

Unto Heinonen wants this to be published on the mailing list as a New Years Greeting: r1b1k1n1/1p1p1p1R/r1p5/3p3p/P7/3K1N1P/q1P1P1P1/1N1Q1B1R (12+12). Proofgame in 13.0 moves. This is because he informed me that he has now a sound proof game in 15,5 moves leaving 25 men on same-coloured squares and he is working with 26 men. Happy New Year, Olli.