[Retros] No occupied white square

Francois Labelle flab at wismuth.com
Fri Dec 6 04:49:07 EST 2013

My computer found a unique proof game in 10.0 moves with 21 men all on
white squares, and another unique proof game in 10.0 moves with 21 men
all on black squares. A lovely pair of problems! Both are confirmed by
Euclide.

Looks like this is computer territory. Sorry Unto!

Now I'd like to know if Unto is still going to publish his 11.0-move
problem in a magazine, and whether I should publish my 2 problems in a
magazine...

François