[Retros] No occupied white square

Olli Heimo olli.heimo at luukku.com
Wed Dec 4 09:56:58 EST 2013

Hi friends- For your information. I gave the challenge to GM Unto Heinonen and today he informed me that he has a sound computer-checked proofgame in 11.0 moves leaving 19 men all on white squares. Beautiful construction but he wants to publish it Finnish "Tehtäväniekka"-magazine probably appearing in February 2014. I am not allowed to show the position yet, so this my message is only information to those who might try for better record. Olli.