[Retros] A link

Steve Dowd sdowd367 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:39:29 EDT 2013

Yes. They knew the hundred games in advance and discussed them. But the
idea that piece position could also serve as more than just a clue to the
game position (eg., it could represent a letter or the number assigned to
the game in the book) is one I cannot seem to get across. Or even that they
possibly chose the piece placements for each game in advance.