[Retros] Satoshi Hashimoto - 64 proof games

Guenter.Buesing at t-online.de Guenter.Buesing at t-online.de
Fri Sep 28 03:38:44 EDT 2012

I am sure it is - but for details we should ask our japanese friends

Günter

Von: "Joost de Heer" <joost at sanguis.xs4all.nl>
An: "Guenter.Buesing at t-online.de" <Guenter.Buesing at t-online.de>
Betreff: Re: [Retros] Satoshi Hashimoto - 64 proof games
Datum: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:26:00 +0200

On Fri, September 28, 2012 08:40, Guenter.Buesing at t-online.de [1]
wrote:
>> Does anyone know if the new book by Satoshi Hashimoto, '64 proof
>> games',
>> is available for purchase?

> Yes, it was available last week at the WFCC congress in Kobe where
> Satochi also gave a lecture.

Hello Günter,

Is this book available for non-congressgoers too? I could only find
Japanese articles and photos when searching for '64 proof games', and
my
Japanese isn't very good....

Joost

Links:
------
[1] javascript:void(0)
[2] javascript:void(0)
[3]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wYWlybGlzdC5uZXQvbWFpbG1hbi9saXN0aW5mby9yZXRyb3M%3D