[Retros] Fake castling speed record

Andrew Buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Sun Sep 23 09:18:17 EDT 2012

Gianni's 5.5 can be flipped to get a sound 5.0.
http://www.janko.at/Retros/d.php?ff=rnbq1rk1/ppppp2p/5n2/5p2/1P6/8/P1PPPPPP/
RN1QKBNR
SPG 5.0 C+ Euclide

But doesn't Joost have access to the complete database of all possible short
SPGs produced by Francois Labelle? Can't he speedily identify what the
record holders must be in this tiny area?

Thanks,
Andrew.