[Retros] Proof games with loss of tempo

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:09:53 EDT 2012

I'll second what Andrew has said -- congratulations Francois... PG b) is
quite remarkable!

In hindsight, I now realize that I had come in close contact with your very
idea, over a year ago -- but, from the perspective of a heterodox PG.

The chess pieces kept telling me there were rich temporizing possibilities
with Bc1xg5/h6, but focused to achieve a particular heterodox idea, I
remained completely deaf to the orthodox implications.

I never published what I did manage to achieve, because I had a strong
feeling something better was possible... I just never imagined that it
might be an orthodox PG.

Well done!