[Retros] Interesting Game by Zeno Proca

Steve Dowd sdowd367 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 13:23:57 EST 2012

Proca is begging for a decent biography and a search for his games,
which may be published in Romanian sources of the day. You can also
find online that he earned a doctorate in law from the Sorbonne. I
asked Eric Huber if anyone had ever written extensively on him and am
awaiting a reply, I made a note of his chess games a few years back;
the Olympiad games seem to be the only ones in the databases.