[Retros] Chess960 promotion spot

Joost de Heer joost at sanguis.xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 3 03:59:47 EST 2012

On Mon, December 3, 2012 09:16, per olin wrote:

> Dear Otto,

> For Retrocorner I have written a small article promoting Chess960 proof

> games. It has five pages and some diagrams; a pdf-file is what I consideer

> to be the natural form. Question: is it possible to put a pdf-file as an

> attachment to a message to RetroMailingList? (don't recall that it is used

> often). Or should I send the pdf-file to you for you to perhaps put it on

> some server?

Hello Per,

The mailinglist is currently configured to put messages over 40KB in an
approval queue. So yes, you can send the PDF to the mailing list, but
it'll probably take a while to get through since someone has to approve
it.

You could also mail it to me privately, and I'll put it on my personal
website, or mail it to Otto and he'll put it on the retros website when he
has time (I don't have access to the webserver hosting the retros
website).

Joost