[Retros] Mushikui Reconstruction (castling both sides)

Juha Saukkola juha_saukkola at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 03:38:04 EDT 2011

I think that we should use minimalization always .
For an example, if e4-e5 is only possible move in e, then
"e" is enought to mark it. Or perhaps only "x", if only one capture is
possible. Priority order of pieces PNBRQK (what's optimal - depends
position. More optimal would be probably NP...).

Nice games (A) can start:

h3 Na N Nc

If retrospectically (B):

a h a h a h a h x g

And if no strings, cases are probably handled here earlier.