[Retros] Solving in Messigny 2011

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Tue May 17 16:38:19 EDT 2011

Hello,

Thanks to quick answers from many of you, I have now enough PG problems for
the competition.

There is still room for non PG problems
What I wrote about distribution of points raised some questions.
So, some explanation seems needed :
stipulation like "solve the position" is difficult to annotate;

(on the basis of 5 points per problem), preferable are stipulation like :

"last 10 singles moves?" : 0,5 point by single move
"last 4 captures?" : 1,25 points by capture
aso...

Best,
Michel

Dans un e-mail daté du 16/05/2011 18:52:57 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),