[Retros] Add units: 6th update and link modified

Thierry LE GLEUHER t.legleuher at hotmail.fr
Sun Mar 20 07:18:14 EDT 2011

Dear friends
And what to say on this example (no economic of course) which seems to be included in no category.
Thierry LE GLEUHER4k3/p4p1p/RP6/bRP5/QrpP4/qpqrPP2/3pP1PP/1K6(12+12)Add units (not zero)
The initial position is legalretro : 1... d5xNc4
SolutionAs soon as a white unit is added the preceding retro move is not legal any more.The wK's cage must then be opened by Ra1-b1 with screens in a2 and b2. + wNa2 +wNb2retro : 1.Ka1-b1 Qc2-c3 2.Nd1-b2 Kf8-e8 3.Nc3-d1 Ke8-f8 4.Nb1-c3 Qc1-a3 ...
Sincerely
Thierry