[Retros] Double Edgemover 10-piece (kings to original places)

Joost de Heer joost at sanguis.xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 30 07:01:54 EDT 2010

On Wed, June 30, 2010 11:07 am, Joost de Heer wrote:

> On Wed, June 30, 2010 10:06 am, andrew at anselan.com wrote:

>> What is a double edgemover?

> Edgemover: Both the start- and the endsquare must be on an edge of the

> board (for the orthodox board, this means the a- and h-file, and 1st and

> 8th row).

Oops. I shouldn't write mails while working. This is of course wrong.
I'm not 100% sure whether it's just the endsquare that should be on an
edge, or whether it's the begin- xor the endsquare (the latter is
definitely true for an edgehopper: EHb3 can move to a2, a3, a4, b1, b8,
d1, g8 and h3, EHa1 can move to b2, c3, d4, e5, f6 and g7).

Joost