[Retros] Lasker, Loyd

Николай Белухов nbeluhov at abv.bg
Sat Feb 6 09:55:33 EST 2010

Dear retro-friends,
I am working on a translation of one short article by Plaksin on the history of retroanalysis. It mentions, among other things, Loyd's famous Souvenir problem (CPDB P0002135):
http://www.softdecc.com/pdb/search.pdb?expression=PROBID='P0002135'
Plaksin quotes E. Lasker as having said on this problem something that, from Russian, translates as "This is the advanced mathematics of human logic, abstraction and fantasy". Does anybody have the original quote? It seems rather risky to me to translate something from German or English into Russian into English...
Best wishes,
Nikolai