[Retros] Retros in Suomentehtäväniekat September -09

Olli Heimo olli.heimo at luukku.com
Fri Sep 18 09:32:11 EDT 2009

The Finnish magazine "Suomen Tehtäväniekat" has also published retros. Due to the changes in editorial staff they have not reached this mailing list for some years. Most of those have been only moderate but in the latest issue there is a problem by GM Unto Heinonen. I liked it very much and I was surprised to see it in our small magazine. Unto Heinonen: r1bqkbn1/qqPqppqq/P6P/R7/B2N1NRB/5PK1/2P1P3/7Q Proof game in 32.0 moves (14+13). In the same issue there is also a circe-retro by Dragan Petrovic 8/8/1p6/PpPP4/RBrk1PP1/rbqPbRP1/ppppppPK/nn3NQB shortest resolution of the position, circe (15+16).
Best wishes Olli.