[Retros] Probleemblad 2-2009

Joost de Heer joost at sanguis.xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 5 05:16:58 EDT 2009

On 09/05/2009 04:07 AM, afretro wrote:

>> Finally arrived, but no retros.

> Does anyone know whether this means that there will no longer be a

> section of retros in Probleemblad? Back in April Kornilov and I sent

> an original to Peter van den Heuvel and there was no response from

> him; then I sent an inquiry asking Peter to tell me whether the

> original has been received; still no reply. This was very strange;

> there had been no communication problems with Peter in the past.

The text where the retro section should be said 'column not received in
time'. I have no idea what this means. Probleemblad has recently
suffered a lot from time-related issues of its editors.

Peter will be at the WCCC in Rio, according to the list of participants
(http://ubp.org.br/wccc2009/participants.htm). Perhaps someone who is
going there will be able to get some information on what's happening?

Joost