[Retros] The Case of the Mysterious Moves

Николай Белухов nbeluhov at abv.bg
Thu Oct 29 14:01:15 EDT 2009

Dear retro-friends,

I would like to present to you a translation of one interesting short story found in one old issue of a Russian chess composition magazine (and the issue itself was found in the cabinet of my math teacher, but this is a completely different story, really). It deals with one quite bizarre and interesting chess puzzle - not exactly orthodox retroanalysis, but something along the lines of an unusual proof game. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Just in case there is some problem with the attached file, here are two backup files in different filehosting sites:

http://ifolder.ru/14737510
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhmkmjecmka/The_Case_of_the_Mysterious_Moves.pdf

Please write to me at "nbeluhov(at)abv.bg" with any notes, corrections, similar puzzles, etc.
Best wishes,
Nikolai

Онлайн обучение по чужди езици с висококвалифицирани преподаватели
http://pay.kabinata.com/go.php?r=4809&i=10