[Retros] Challenge

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Sun Nov 29 12:48:37 EST 2009

Sorry to go on about it Juha, but as far as the infinite case is concerned, I think the minimum position has 5 units, e.g.:

8/8/8/8/8/8/7p/3BK1bk
#n exactly, for all n

The key is well defined for each #n, but later play is not unique, short mates exist, and keys are not unique over all n.

All the best,
Andy.