[Retros] A question on stipulations

Renny Bosch rbosch at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 20 21:24:55 EST 2009

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for your answer, I hadn't thought of that possibility. But that
still is a demonstration of a legal game. What I am wondering is: If the
answer is NO and the proof is an elaborate explanation of why every possible
attempt at resolving the position leads to a dead end, would they publish
such a problem? My strong assumption is "Obviously not", but I've been
warned not to assume.

Renny