[Retros] Retros solving in Messigny 2009

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 19:02:12 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

This year, I am in charge of the Retros solving tourney in Messigny.
If some of you wish to submit some original for this event, he can submit it
to me (not to the list!).
This year, I would like to diminish the ProofGame proportion (usually very
high) in this competition. So "classical retros" would be very much
appreciated! Of course PG entries are also welcome!
Problems selected for this contest will later be published in Phenix and
will participate in Retro composing tourney Phenix 2009 together with other
retro originals "regularly" published in Phenix.

Best,
Michel