[Retros] Massacre proofgames

andrew at anselan.com andrew at anselan.com
Mon Mar 2 05:59:54 EST 2009

Congratulations Joost!

Is it now absolutely certain that there are no exact orthodox proofgames ending with bare kings. I thought that Francis Labelle's analysis concluded that there wasn't much space in which such a position might still be lurking but that was several years ago. Is there a published or publicised update?

Cheers
Andy