[Retros] Article 16 and Ceriani's example

Valery Liskovets liskov at im.bas-net.by
Fri Jan 9 06:52:20 EST 2009

A.Kornilov and me in the article "Die partielle Synthese in Retroproblemen",

Die Schwalbe, 1986, h.99, 66-68, interpreted this famous controversial
two-mover by L.Ceriani as a HYBRID stipulated "AL(&PF)" (where "AL"
(ad libitum) is equivalent to "PRA, Typ Keym" and "PF" (post factum) is
similar to "RS"). A TRIPLE retro-relationship: Bl castling [right] excludes
W castling [right] but implies e.p. [right]. I.1.0-0! (0-0-0??); II.1.cxb6+
e.p.!

Valery Liskovets