[Retros] Celebration

afretro afretro at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 5 17:20:59 EST 2009

Hi to all,
Bernd wrote:

> the way: I hope you all had a great celebration

> yesterday. (The 4th of January has been named the

> International Day of Chess Composition — in case

> you didn't notice...

The day was quite intensely celebrated in Ukraine (at least in Dnepropetrovsk and Kiev). I am absolutely confident that we composers do deserve a holiday of our own.
I would also like to join others in expressing my gratitude to Otto and Joost for the great job they are doing.
Yours,
Andrey

--
Яндекс.Открытки. Свежие открытки у вас в почтовом ящике http://cards.yandex.ru/subscribe.xml