[Retros] feenschach

Bernd Gräfrath retromode at web.de
Sat Dec 12 02:48:28 EST 2009

Dear Mario, hi all,

I have not looked at the forthcoming issues of feenschach yet; but I want to answer Mario's question.
I composed my Losing Chess problems for feenschach when it was not yet possible to check them with Popeye.
When I received Popeye 4.51, I checked some LC problems which I had submitted for publication.
I found out that the problem which is mentioned by Mario was cooked, and I informed the editor about it.
Apparently, it was too late to stop the publication of this problem.
I am very disappointed about this.
On the positive side, a correct version of this problem with additional content (and a C+ by Popeye!) will soon be published in Die Schwalbe;
and because the problem in feenschach is incorrect, it does not count as an anticipation.

Have a nice day!

Bernd