[Retros] Challenge

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Tue Dec 1 16:36:47 EST 2009

Hi Joost,

Sigh. It's not cooked - it depends on how you define the challenge.

Essentially the game I have chosen here is to find a position which in
the Tablebase shows one Win in 1, one Win in 2, one Win in 3 etc. And it was just a little position I threw together quickly to get the ball rolling.

My main driver here is that I can't think that a more rigid interpretation will allow you to reach n=11, which Juha claims.

I would really appreciate if Juha can intervene now to indicate exactly how he has interpreted his own challenge. I've had enough creative discord thanks.

Cheers
Andy.