[Retros] Building a complete and friendly retro library

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Sun May 18 08:42:11 EDT 2008

Hi Oliver & ALL,

> Some remarks. I think it would be even more valuable, if it

> would be embedded in a larger chess problem wiki intended fot

> the larger community of all problemists.

This could be a second step. A larger audience may help to add non-retro
content, but does not really help to build a wiki/database as intended by
Roberto.

> - Especially things like fairy chess conditions, author

> informations,...are of general value for all problemists.

True. We have to decide where to go: Chess in general or primarily Retro.
Maybe we should start small, which also helps to establish some structure in
the Wiki.

> - I know of some problemists who are working on a fairy

> (offline) chess encyclopedia. Perhaps they could be motivated

> to participate in an online fairy encyclopedia.

Can you alert these problemists to join the RML?

~ÔttÔ~