[Retros] Definition of retro themes

Bernd Gräfrath retromode at web.de
Mon May 5 09:44:03 EDT 2008

Hello,

I guess that most of these topics are, for example, explained in the FIDE-Albums. In addition to the Pronkin theme, also the Anti-Pronkin theme should be mentioned.

Concerning Alain's explanation of a "Schnoebelen promotion", I think it should be added: "... without having moved after the promotion".

Best wishes,

Bernd