[Retros] Ke1 - g1 (Are the King and the Rook....?)

Rol, Guus G.A.Rol at umcutrecht.nl
Mon Feb 18 09:17:23 EST 2008

Hi Roberto,

Yes, this is a nice presentation of the idea indeed! I also like the mysterious stipulation "How does this end?".

To the best of my memory, my earlier version didn't attempt to disprove black on move, so this one is better.

A challenge remains to do the same with castling on the long side but this is of course irrelevant in your MDR-project now that the 'minimal deviation' point has been made.

Best, Guus Rol.