[Retros] Ke1 - g1 (Are the King and the Rook....?)

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Tue Feb 5 18:25:27 EST 2008

hi roberto,

how would you define "geometrically correct illegal move"?

by the way, the second of my problems that i sent can't work. i realized that
touch move only applies when the player has the move. a player can touch all
the pieces he wants when his opponent has the move (except he may be accused of
distracting or annoying the opponent).

incidentally, since distracting or annoying the opponent by any means whatever
is illegal, does this imply that if someone plays a good move against me i can
claim to be annoyed by it, and hence demand that my opponent forfeit the game?

:)

cheers
andrew