[Retros] Are the King and the Rook pieces of what?

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Sun Feb 3 05:54:19 EST 2008

Dear Andrey,

Your last two mails did not go to the RML, but to the RML administrator
(i.e. only Joost and myself). You should repost it to the list:
retros at janko.at, not retros-bounces at janko.at.

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://www.janko.at]
-- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security,
- will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." [Benjamin Franklin]