[Retros] Retro_snippets_001 - Schnoebelen Promotion

Pastmaker at aol.com Pastmaker at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 22:50:12 EST 2008

Ceriani's 1948 task challenge (promoted unit remains on promotion square for
at least one move before being captured there), clearly proposed under
orthodox retroanalysis (not proof game), was very interesting, and certainly
difficult. I have intentionally refrained from looking at the examples Ceriani gave,
and still have not looked as of writing this, so my apologies if the following
realization was anticipated by Ceriani (or anyone else).

I also apologize for the King in check in the diagram, and, of course, for
any unsoundness.

Ceriani 1948 task:
[8/2pp1pp1/2p5/p7/P4PPP/2PPPRRp/1PrqkB2/2bbrBKN (14,13) Last 14 single
moves?]

Regards to all,
Thomas Volet

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215047751x1200957972/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID
=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)