[Retros] Programs for Solving Retro Problems (marko at ffri.hr)

Theodore Hwa hwatheod at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 24 03:47:31 EDT 2008

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008, Joost de Heer wrote:

> marko at ffri.hr wrote:

>> Dear Mr. Bosch,

>> yes it's the latest version. The program is old (from 1998).

> IIRC, the program was written as a POC for a master's degree thesis, and was

> never intended for further development.

I don't know what POC means but you're right, Retractor was written for a
school project (undergraduate, actually, not master's). There is still
much that could be done with it, particularly with the solver, and
unfortunately I have not had time to work on it further.

But I'm glad to hear that people are still using it, 10 years later ...

Ted