[Retros] Programs for Solving Retro Problems (marko at ffri.hr)

Renny Bosch rbosch at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 23 16:47:07 EDT 2008

Is Version 1.0 the latest available for Retractor? I downloaded it and it
runs but the control panel (Pieces, Color, etc.) overlaps the right edge of
the Board by about 1/3 of a square. There must be a solution to this but I
can't find it.

But wait . . .

On a hunch I reconfigured my screen to display 1024 x 768 pixels (my normal
is 1280 x 1024), and that solved the problem. So they have an unfortunate
mixture of units in the display program; apparently the board size is
defined in mm (or similar) but the position of the control panel is in
pixels.