[Retros] Incomplete construction problem

Alain BROBECKER abrobecker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 05:37:19 EDT 2007

Dear retro-fans,

While looking in PDB for 0+0 or 16+16 problems,
I came across the following one, which looks
interesting:

>1 - P1000786

>Andrej Frolkin

>Andrej Kornilow

>Rex Multiplex 1983

>3. ehrende Erwähnung

>(0+0)

>Konstruiere eine Stellung, in die folgenden Steine folgende mögliche letzte

>Züge hatten: wK 2, wT T, wL 2, wB 0, sK 0, sB 0

(?Construct a position where the following pieces have the following
number of possible moves: ...)

Alas, there's a typing mistake for the white rook(?). T is near 5 or 6 on
a keyboard, but i'm reluctant to search before knowing.
Could someone help (not for the solution, at least not yet;) ?

best regards, Alain

Alain Brobecker (abrobecker at yahoo.com) |_ _ _ |_
http://abrobecker.free.fr/ |_)(_|(_|| ) of Arm's Tech