[Retros] HAP first moves...

Bernd Gräfrath retromode at web.de
Fri Nov 30 07:47:06 EST 2007

Dear retro friends,

I think we should look for uniqueness in the strict sense...

By the way: The b3-problem which I posted this morning can also be shortened (C+ by Mario Richter):

1. P P 2. H P 3. HxH P 4. HxP PxP+ 5. AxP.

Solution: 1. b3 e5 2. Ba3 e4 3. Bxf8 e3 4. Bxg7 exd2+ 5. Nxd2.

This 9-ply-problem is the shortest b3-problem so far.

Best wishes,

Bernd