[Retros] last move type D / after the disaster

raosorio at fibertel.com.ar raosorio at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Mar 17 09:10:21 EDT 2007

Hi Mario and everybody,

I made an incredible mess in my yesterday mail. Please sorry and let's forget
that mail and start again, since there were some cooked problems, other with
FEN mistakes, other with rotated board (say, a complete gallery of stupidity
alternatives).

Thanks to Thierry and Andrew, who remarked me the situation.

Hope the following stuff is now Ok,

A new type DD
KxR/KxR/22 nBqb4/K1Bpp3/1ppp4/8/8/1PPP4/k1bPP3/NbQB4

An improvement on an existing DD
BxN/BxN/12 8/8/8/8/8/PPPP4/BRbrP3/K1kb4

A less than 12 pieces using the KxR/KxR trick,
KxR/B-/11 8/8/8/8/8/4PPP1/3PPK1k/4BQnB

The first QxQ exqample,
QxQ/P-=B/21 n1b5/1ppp4/1p6/8/8/3P2PP/1PPkPPRr/bQ3QKn

I repeat here my request to Mario:
The list is going to be really large. Could you please mark in the left side
the news from the previous updating? This way it would be easy to follow up
the advance.

Best,
Roberto