[Retros] Cooking a famous AP-problem?

Rol, Guus G.A.Rol at umcutrecht.nl
Fri Jun 29 03:59:14 EDT 2007

Yesterday my brain must have been short-circuited for a while trying to
sell you standard "AP type Petrovic" for the move turnover type "AP
after Keym". Fortunately this doesn't affect the crux of the story but
I'll correct it here for the sake of clarity.

Guus Rol.

(correction of yesterdays entry)

Dear retro-friends,

Another chapter in my discussion of retro-strategic principles
is this famous problem by Gert Rinder. Now, I haven't voiced my concerns
on the foundations of AP-logic here (yet) and I won't be doing so at
this point. I'd rather focus on 2 aspects of this composition:

(1) the post factum principle in the move choice for AP problems

(2) how can the automatic repetition rule cook this problem - to
create an even better one!